All 94 missing persons in Riverside terror attack accounted for – Kenya Red Cross

0
156
DUST

All persons who had been reported following the 14 Riverside Drive terror attack have been accounted for, according to the Kenya Red Cross.In a press release issued Thursday afternoon, Kenya Red Cross said all the 94 cases it was tracing had been positively concluded. “All of the 94 tracing cases have been closed positively as of  today 1230hrs,” reads part of the statement. The rescue agency pointed out that it had offered counselling to 595 victims adding that the services were still open at a camp set up at Chiromo mortuary.

By Wednesday evening, the Kenya Red Cross was yet to account for 50 persons who had been reported missing.

Meanwhile, 21 people have been confirmed dead, with 28 others receiving treatment at various hospitals in Nairobi.

Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinett on Wednesday night said the 21 fatalities include 16 Kenyans, one Britain national, one American citizen and three persons of African descent who were yet to be identified.

www.Somalihouse.com

+252 65 9222205/63 4410656

Xadiismxadiis@gmail.com

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here